Suzuki Institute, Wellington Branch
Spring Workshop 2016
Sunday 25th September – Wednesday 28th September 2016
Information for Spring Workshop
Wellington Branch Committee is delighted to invite families to register for our Spring Workshop. This year we will again be enjoying the wonderful teaching environment at Chilton Saint James School in Lower Hutt.
String tuition is from pre-Twinkles, while piano is from Twinkles and above. All students will participate in both master classes and group classes. There is also an early childhood option available.
In addition there will be optional ensemble classes for violin, viola and cello students. Those students who play Two Grenadiers may enrol for ensemble classes.
It is expected that all children attending will have a supervising parent with them, both for safety reasons and to support them.
Workshop Location: (Google Map)
Chilton St James School
124 Waterloo Road
- Haruo Goto (Sydney)
- Toni Robson (Melbourne)
- Ed Sprunger (USA)
- Lois McCallum (Christchurch)
- Trudi Miles (Hamilton)
- Stacey Shuck (Auckland)
- Rita Hauck (USA)
- Elizabeth Lau (Auckland)
- Sally-Anne Brown (Auckland)
- Margaret Cooke (Auckland)
Early Childhood Education (ECE):
- Emma Goodbehere (Wellington)
- Registration cannot be accepted unless you are a current member of the NZSI.
- To become a member of the Institute please go to the Suzuki Institute website and complete the membership process.
- Registration is not complete until payment is received.
- Registrations close: 10:00pm Sunday 14th August 2016
- Internet Banking Account Name: NZSI Wellington Branch, Westpac Bank, Lambton Quay, 03-0584-0017649-000.
- Please include your registration number with your payment (this number can be found on your confirmation e-mail).
- We are no longer able to accept payment by cheque.
- If you are unable to pay by Internet banking you can make payment at any branch of Westpac Bank.
- Refunds can only be made if a registration is cancelled prior to the closing date,
- and if the place can be filled by someone on a waiting list.
- Unfortunately we cannot provide a refund due to sickness
The Wellington Suzuki Institute is a branch of the New Zealand Suzuki Institute. General information on the Suzuki Institute can be found at: Suzuki Institute
If you have any questions about the registration or the Wellington Suzuki Institute please contact the following people:
- Cello/Violin: Emma Goodbehere,
, Ph: (021) 123-9524
- Piano: Margaret Sime,
, Ph: (021) 146-8150
- Registration (this site): Richard Bourne,
, Ph: (04) 931 9324