Suzuki Institute, Wellington Branch
Spring Workshop 2014
Sunday 28th September to Wednesday 1st October 2014
Information for Spring Workshop
Wellington Branch Committee is delighted to invite families to register for our Spring Workshop. This year we will again be enjoying the wonderful teaching environment at Chilton Saint James School in Lower Hutt.
String tuition is from pre-Twinkles, while piano is from Twinkles and above. All students will participate in both master classes and group classes. Like recent Spring Workshops, there is also an early childhood option available.
In addition to these classes, there will also be optional ensemble classes for violin and cello students. Those students who play 'Two Grenadiers' may enrol for ensemble classes.
It is expected that all children attending will have a supervising parent with them, both for safety reasons and to support them.
Workshop Location: (Google Map)
Chilton St James School
124 Waterloo Road
- Alison Eldredge (Wellington)
- Haruo Goto (Sydney)
- Lois McCallum (Christchurch)
- Simon Griffiths (Auckland)
- Stacey Shuck (Auckland)
- Toni Robson (Melbourne)
- Trudi Miles (Hamilton)
- Christine Griffiths (Hamilton)
- Elizabeth Lau (Auckland)
- Margaret Cooke (Auckland)
Early Childhood Education (ECE):
- Emma Goodbehere (Wellington)
- To take part in the Wellington Suzuki Workshop, families must be paid-up members of the NZSI for the current year.
- Students must also be learning with a registered Suzuki Teacher.
- To become a member of the Institute please go to the Suzuki Institute website and complete the membership process.
- Registration is not complete until payment is received.
- Registrations close: 9pm Monday 25th August 2014
- Payment can be made via Internet Banking.
- Account Name: NZSI Wellington Branch, Westpac Bank, Lambton Quay, 03-0584-0017649-000.
- Reference your payment with your registration number (this number can be found on your confirmation e-mail) and your family name.
- We are no longer able to accept payment by cheque, so if Internet Banking is not an option, please pay into the above account at any Westpac Bank.
- Refunds can only be made if a registration is cancelled prior to the closing date,
- and if the place can be filled by someone on a waiting list.
- Unfortunately we cannot provide a refund due to sickness
The Wellington Suzuki Institute is a branch of the New Zealand Suzuki Institute. General information on the Suzuki Institute can be found at: Suzuki Institute
If you have any questions about the registration or the Wellington Suzuki Institute please contact the following people:
- Violin/Cello: Heather Miller,
, Ph: (04) 977-5505
- Piano: Jenny Powell,
, Ph: Ph (04) 233-1477
- Registration (this site): Richard Bourne,
, Ph: 04 931 9324